Florida’s Ultimate Heavy Hauling & Rigging Requirements for Hire
- Be at least 25 years of age with 5 or more years experience in the heavy haul industry.
- Possess, or able to obtain a TWIC(Transportation Workers Identification Credential) card.
- Rigging certificates a Florida State only given by recognized organization.
- PASS DOT Pre drug screen (Company complies with DOT Random drug screen)
- Clearence from company insurace. Driver will need approval from company insurance (Driving Record)
- Good standing with previous employees (no reported major accidents)
- Updated medical card
- Pass Company Road Test